Oh Joy Gift Guide: gifts that giveback...
5 Dec 2013
To start off this year's gift guides, I wanted to share a collection of things in which someone else benefits from the purchase. Whether extra goods are donated to a great cause or they provide jobs for artisans around the world, these pretty pieces make a pretty amazing impact on others...
01. Basket from Far & Wide Collective | partners with some of the most talented artisans in post-conflict and emerging economies.
02. Hand in Hand candle | saves 50 square feet of rain forest, and donates 1 bar of soap & 1 month of clean water to a child in the developing world.
03. Hand in Hand soap | donates 1 month of clean water to a child in the developing world.
04. LemLem cover up | inspires economic independence in Ethiopia and preserves the art of weaving.
05. Westerly clutch from 31 Bits | each purchase has direct impact on women’s lives in Uganda.
06. TOMS sunglasses | helps provide prescription glasses to middle school students in the US.
P.S. Hand in Hand is offering a special 15% off for Oh Joy readers through December 11th. Enter "ohjoy" at checkout!