10 on the go essentials...
18 Jan 2016
Whether you're headed out the door for a business trip, a day at work, or just to run errands, here are a few of my favorite items lately for being on the go...
1. Ban.do phone case because this is just too fun not to want to carry around all day long.
2. Ban.do floral duffle for that overnight or weekend trip!
3. This is Ground cord taco to hold your cord basics while on the go.
4. Sunnylife travel radio for when you want to amplify those tunes whether indoors or out.
5. Poppin gold folio for business papers, meeting files, or projects.
6. Baggu 3D Zip Tote for shoes, extra clothes, or anything that needs to be put into a larger bag.
7. Lifefactory water bottle for the gym or just to stay hydrated throughout the day.
8. Frends headphones to keep your tunes to yourself while on the move.
9. Rifle for Le Sport Sac cosmetic bag because it's compact and easy to clean!
10. Owen & Fred luggage tag to keep track of your belongings no matter where you go.