With the weekend coming up, here's a fun take on french toast that you need to try immediately! We combined the layering of a club sandwich with french toast to make this beautiful layered french toast. Here's how...
You'll need (serves 2):
- 1/2 loaf challah bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- olive oil
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- whipped cream
1. Slice the challah bread to 1/2 inch slices.
2. Mix eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
3. Heat a large frying pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium heat.
4. Dip the slices of bread in the mix and then cook the french toast slices for 2-3 minutes on both sides until lighted browned to your liking.
5. Finally, layer french toast with nutella, whipped cream, raspberries, and blueberries and enjoy right away! You can also top with syrup and edible flowers for extra sweetness.