We're always looking for fun ways to bring plants into the home. Today, we have this versatile Peg Board Hanging Planter which allows you to add as many plants as you want! Here's how...
1. Hang your peg board in the area you want your planters to go.
2. Spray paint the pegs and let dry for 30 minutes.
3. With a pencil, mark where you want to drill holes in your planter cups. You'll need two on each side (4 holes per planter), about 1-2 inches apart.
3. Drill holes with drill bit.
4. String parachute cord through all four holes to make two loops, from which the planter will hang.
5. Secure ends of the cord with a knot. We decided to stagger the lengths of the of the cord, but you can also easily adjust where you tie the knot to have them all hang at the same length.
6. Insert your plants, and hang on the pegs in the peg board!
Items shown: Benjamin Moore Bermuda Teal paint, Benjamin Moore St. Patrick paint, Modernica day bed, Urban Outfitters round pillow, Persifor striped pillow, vintage velvet pillow, vintage scarf, Anthropologie clutch, Lorena Canals rug, Just Fab shoes.