Summer is right around the corner, and we have outdoor living on our minds! If you want to take advantage of the season and do a little al fresco dining, a picnic is always fun. With this month's Color Adventures (pink and blue), here are a few tips for creating a fancy picnic to make it extra special...
1. Set the stage for your picnic. Create your base with a thin rug or large blanket. Then, add in soft and cozy touches like faux fur blankets and a ton of pillows.
2. Mix paper with glass. Keep your clean up easy with paper plates, paper napkins, and disposable wooden spoons, but mix in a bit of glass for a bit of class!
3. Add a special touch to old pillows or cushions. We took simple pillows and added some pom-pom fringe to give them some new life!
4. Bring flowers! You can bring some blooms to your picnic to add a little extra decor. Or simply bring them to give to your friends. Everyone loves getting flowers...especially when it's unexpected.
5. Sit back and relax! Whether you're on a romantic date or pretty picnic with your besties, savor the moment and enjoy this festive area you've put together.
Items shown: Target large round rug (similar), Target pink shag rug, Arro Home abstract pillow (past season), Ikea blue with white dot pillow (past season), Ikea pink lumbar pillow, Willful watercolor pillow, Ikea solid blue pillow, Moroccan sequin tote (similar), Natti Natti dotted floor pillow, vintage stool, Bonjour Fete grid plate, Whitney Port x Cheeky white floral plate, Whitney Port x Cheeky pink floral plate, Bonjour Fete wooden cutlery, Ikea glasses (past season), Party Porcelain napkins, Sequin tote (similar).