Lately, I've been trying to organize the chaos of my desk, office, and pretty much every room in my house with one of the best organizing tools...baskets! So, today, we're sharing how to make this easy and colorful woven basket to help tame the clutter in a very cute way...
- plastic lacing
- wire basket
1. Begin at one corner of the basket and tie a knot around the wire.
2. Weave cord through basket, alternating over and under the wires.
3. When you want to switch colors, finish by tying a knot in the first color on the same corner of the basket as the first knot.
4. Repeat with the second color cord, keeping all knots on the same corner of the basket.
5. Continue alternating and color blocking as you like until you've covered the entire basket.
Don't they totally remind you of those retro beach chairs? And, I love how you can customize them to whatever colors you want!