It's been cooler in Los Angeles this past week, and I am wrapping myself in cozy blankets and fuzzy jackets! If you're looking for an extra soft and super cuddly project to add to your space for fall, we've got one! Velvet is everywhere in fashion this fall, so we're bringing it into the home with these super simple shaped velvet pillows (no sewing required)! Here's how to make them...
1. Make a template for the pillow by taping together regular sheets of paper; draw the shape you'd like and cut it out.
2. Lay fabric out flat, trace template, and cut.
3. Repeat for the other side of the pillow.
4. Lay the fabric pieces on top of each other so that they're inside out and glue, leaving a gap large enough to be able to stuff the pillow.
5. Let glue dry 30 minutes.
6. Fill with batting.
7. Finish the open seam by folding fabric inwards and secure with glue.
8. Let dry 30 minutes.
Make a bunch to cluster together or just one!
Sources: Benjamin Moore Sweatshirt Gray paint, Tiel Duncan flowers in hair print with Framebridge frame, Maria Vazquez flower print, Lulie Wallace naked woman painting, Urban Outfitters daybed, Pom Pom at Home throw blanket, Lorena Canals rug.