With holiday gatherings aplenty, I love sharing some simple and quick (yet beautiful) ideas to add to your next gathering. Today, we've partnered with Wonderful Halos to share a recipe for this Holiday Mandarin Sparkler that's delicious and festive for both kids and adults. Wonderful Halos mandarins have so much flavor so they add a unique twist to even the simplest recipes. We especially love this drink because it's so bright and colorful, but is also a healthy option with fresh fruit that provides that perfect hint of citrus and sweetness...
- Wonderful Halos mandarin oranges
- lime sparkling water
- simple syrup
- 1 pint blueberries
- pomegranate seeds
1. Put half slices of mandarin in an ice cube tray, fill with water and freeze for 1 hour.
2. In a pitcher, mix sparkling water with simple syrup to taste (we added about 2 tsp of syrup for 1 liter of sparkling water). For adults, you can also add alcohol of choice!
3. Add the blueberries, pomegranate seeds, and about three mandarins, sliced.
4. Add mandarin ice cubes to glasses and pour in drink mixture and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
You can make them in small batches (a single glass at a time) or in a large batch (like a pitcher) to be poured out and served into glasses. Wonderful Halos are sweet, seedless and easy to peel, making them the perfect addition for quick and simple recipes like this one!
*This post was sponsored by Wonderful Halos. All opinions expressed in the post are my own.