10 wearable gifts... 24 Nov 2015
Our next gift guide includes a few of my favorite wearables—perfect for your bestie, sister, or to hint at for yourself ;)
1. Eye studs from Leif for a subtle, yet quirky, statement.
2. Emily Green necklaces are my favorite for adding an instant pop of color to the simplest outfit.
3. A wearable planter ring from Adorn Milk for that flora lover that already has everything.
4. This En Soie clutch is one of my favorites that everyone loves.
5. Comfy and chic, a pair Zuzii shoes for someone who loves having fancy feet.
6. Make a true statement with this Ban.do sweatshirt.
7. A pretty J.Crew bracelet that looks like candy wrapped around your wrist.
8. Both cute and casual, this Rifle for Le Sport Sac backpack is a favorite around the Oh Joy office.
9. For this chilly winter, this Anthropologie knit hat is crazy cute.
10. This bangle by Kate Spade is especially perfect for that girl who rocks a pair of glasses like no one else!