Every year, the holidays approach and I go back and forth on whether I'm going to create gift guides. Usually, I end up doing them but they are so late that I don't get to space them out as much as I want to. So I decided this year, I would start a little before Thanksgiving for those of you who want a little inspiration or nudge to get that gift-giving spirit started. Here are 10 of my favorite edible gifts (in a range of price points)!
1. Quin candy — for that kid who never left the candy store, these are all natural and actually so tasty, too.
2. Quinn popcorn — the best microwaved popcorn you'll ever have (the Vermont maple and sea salt is my favorite).
3. Molly Moon sprinkles — the prettiest, organic sprinkles you'll ever see.
4. A monthly food delivery of any kind from Zingerman's — cheese, bread, bacon, or even vinegar. This gift says, "I know you like (fill in the blank) so I'm gonna give you a lot of it."
5. Salt — for that person who likes salty over sweet, give them the best salts around like this Williams-Sonoma salt pot or a tasting set by Jacobsen Salt.
6. Jeni's Ice Cream — because who wouldn't want a few pints of delicious ice cream showing up at their front door?
7. Croissants — Give the breakfast lover something they can never get enough of...buttery croissants from Williams-Sonoma.
8. Gordy's cherry pepper spread — for that person who loves everything spicy, they'll want to put this spread on everything.
9. Tea — small tins of tea from T2 means a tea lover can get their fix on-the-go.
10. Compartes chocolate — beautiful and unique, these make a great gift for co-workers, clients, teachers, and for when you need to buy a bunch of small gifts to give out to multiple people.