This week—in addition to regular content—I'll be sharing some of my favorite things to give. And today, we're starting with food! Whether sweet, savory, or in liquid form, a happy belly is one of the best gifts to give...
1. For someone who has everything, Solstice Canyon's Aztec Chocolate Almond Butter makes for a special treat. Give these with a baguette or scones and you're giving them everything they need for an easy breakfast or snack.
2. The Carry On Cocktail Kit make a great gift for a someone who like to kick-it up a notch when traveling. It's packaged in a sleek and clever case making it easy to cocktail on the go.
3. For a pancake lover, give them a special twist on their breakfast favorite with Buttermilk Truck's Ube Pancake Mix. The purple yam is known for it's sweetness and beautiful color and make for a fun addition to a morning staple.
4. If you know an ice cream lover, there's no better gift then a reoccurring shipment of their favorite frozen treat from Jeni's pint club which makes for a year's worth of the sweetest brain freeze you'll ever have.
5. Callie's Buttermilk Biscuits - the packaging doesn't look super fancy, but these are some of the best biscuits I've ever had. Shipped frozen and ready to bake, these petite-sized biscuits are the perfect size of buttery goodness.
6. I'm not much of a gift basket person, but Fruute makes the cutest, modern baskets filled with their uniquely-flavored cookies and other whimsical items to make each feel special.