We're going to the beach this weekend for our first beach adventure of the summer! Heading to the beach with kids can be a major event with all the stuff you have to bring. There are a few key pieces I've added to our arsenal that we use for beach trips throughout the summer. Here are a few of my favorites...
1. Love Taza for Let's Playground mat is waterproof, durable, and great for hanging in the sand all day long.
3. Since it's hard to get babies to wear sunglasses, I love this Honest baby sun hat with UPF 50 for extra protection.
4. I like to pair Honest swim diapers with a simple swim tank or rash guard for Coco.
5. I love one pieces for myself, and this Virginia Johnson bathing suit is so flattering and a really great price.
6. Bob loves his Apolis swim trunks because they're cool without being too flashy.
7. It's a bit of a splurge, but this LemLem cover up is so soft and perfect for the pool or beach.
8. This Birdling Bags weekender has a ton of compartments which makes it easy to organize and hold all of our beach toys, sunblock, snacks, and smaller essentials.
9. I used to get really cheap thin towels, but now I appreciate a really soft, giant beach towel like this one from Ruby Mint for drying off between dips in the ocean.
10. When Coco needs to nap or just hang out and roll around, this 4Moms Breeze Playard is the easiest to set up and pack up. Literally, I can open and close it myself in seconds!