Mother's Day is just a few days away, so here is a VERY easy last-minute morning, noon, or nighttime treat you can make for your mom...or really, for anyone, anywhere who likes sweet things. I like to call these Cinnamon Party Buns because they look like cinnamon buns that are having way more fun than everyone else! Here's how to make these beauties...
- 1 can pizza dough (13.8 oz)
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 3 tbs sugar
- 3 tbs sprinkles
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Here's how to make the buns:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Unroll pizza dough and press half of the sprinkles into the dough. Flip the dough over and do the same on the other side with the remaining sprinkles.
3. Evenly spread the cinnamon and sugar over the entire surface of the dough, and roll up the dough into one long roll.
4. Cut the roll into 6 even slices and place each into a compartment of a greased muffin tin.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown.
To make the frosting:
In a small bowl, slowly add water to the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add just enough water (about 2 tbs) to keep the icing fairly thick. Drizzle icing over cinnamon rolls and add sprinkles while the icing is still wet.
Serve them right away for breakfast in bed...or for a late night snack for your favorite mama!
Items shown: CB2 bed, Arro Home pillow cases (similar), Urban Outfitters round pillow, Ikea pink pillow pas, Arro Home cloud pillow, Arro Home duvet, Gray Malin tray, Rosanna pineapple bowl, Anthropologie mug, Anthropologie plate, Anthropologie napkin, Target flatware, Arro Home pot holder, The Loveliest custom napkin, Target cooling rack, Meri Meri unicorn & rainbow toppers, Meri Meri fruit toppers.