With Easter just a few weeks away, we wanted to share some tips for an easy (and beautiful) Easter brunch! This year, we used our new Oh Joy! for Cheeky paper goods to help set the tone. Here are my top 5 tips!
1. Have some food out and ready prior to guests arrival. At parties, people always love snacking on small bites. Even if you have a main or warm dish coming later, everyone loves a good fruit/veggie/cheese plate of some sort. For this party, we lined the entire middle of the table with a long platter full of beautiful and easy bites. This one, made by Lady & Larder, is springy and fresh, yet still refreshing and good for you!
2. Put drinks out already poured and ready to go! Whether it's juice for the kids or hot coffee or cocoa for a morning brunch, you can make it easy on yourself by having drinks ready to be served in cups! Start the process soon after guests arrive and set them out and easy to access. You can keep refilling as needed!
3. Mix in a little gold to add fanciness to paper party goods. We used our Oh Joy! for Cheeky paper plates for easy clean-up (and their colorful and designs, of course!) but made sure to use gold plastic cutlery to make it feel a little more fancy. I love simple gold ones or these pastel and gold ones.
4. Give takeaways packaged up and ready to go! Everyone loves party favors yet you usually only get them at kids' birthday parties. I love giving a treat to go whenever possible. Even something simple, like your signature white cheddar popcorn!
5. Paper plates double as decor! Finally, for a quick and easy way to add decor to a party table, use pretty paper plates to add color to any wall. Simply use masking tape folded into a loop to stick to the wall without causing damage to the paint. We also added faux flowers taped to the wall (also with masking tape) for a beautiful, spring gathering!