Back-to-school is just around the corner! Whether you're a teacher prepping for the new school year, a busy mom on-the-go, OR someone who just wants to organize your life, the Oh Joy! for Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner is for YOU. Here are a few reasons I am obsessed with it...
1. It's got extra space! The planner is a bit larger than most (it's 8.5” x H11” and has 210 pages!), so it gives more flexibility and room to plan out your day. Because it's made with teachers in mind, Monday through Friday make up the length of one page, and each day spans horizontally across two pages (shown above!). This gives you lots of room to either plan which subjects you're teaching that day OR extra room to write down your to-do lists for the week.
2. Lots of checklists! The Teacher Lesson Planner comes with seven pages of checklists that are great for tracking students, or a whole host of other things if you aren't a teacher! You can use them to track habits, keep a budget, or mark off bigger goals you have for the year. You can also choose to get more checklist pages if needed.
3. Graphs! These graphs are also great for keeping track of grades if you're a teacher, or keeping track of anything else if you're not. This is also a great tool for budgeting or marking off smaller goals on your way to achieving bigger goals.
4. A lot of fun bonus pages! Like communication logs, monthly notes and dates to remember pages, and on top of that, even MORE note pages after each week or month so you can jot down whatever it is you learned in the month or things you want to keep in mind moving forward.
5. Stickers! With any of our Oh Joy! x Erin Condren Planners, you can also get STICKERS. Stickers make everything more fun, whether you're a teacher or not. The Teacher Lesson Planner comes with four sheets and you can use it to decorate your planner and tailor it to your specific aesthetic and need. And of course, if you're customizing the Teacher Lesson Planner and you aren't a teacher, the stickers can help assign certain pages to however you're utilizing them.
6. A "Keep It Together Folder". Anyone can use this, because who doesn't need a folder to help keep track of loose papers?! It's so nice to have a folder that fits perfectly into the planner so everything is organized and kept together all the time. If I need to quickly take my planner with me to a meeting, I know my papers will make the trek with me.
7. It's a super easy way to get started with bullet journaling. If you love the idea of bullet journaling but don't have the time or patience to really set it up, this is a great way to get started because the graphs and checklists are already there for you!
You can find our Oh Joy! for Erin Condren teacher planners and the standard Life Planners right here!