For when you want the taste of s'mores but without all the assembly, try making s'mores cupcakes! They're perfect for kids or adult parties because you can make them ahead of time but still get that gooey chocolate, graham cracker, marshmallow goodness that you would with a regular s'more. Here's how to make them...
For the cake, you'll need:
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Chocolate Chips (dark & semi sweet)
- Mini Marshmallows
For the graham cracker crumble, you'll need:
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make chocolate cake mix according to the box directions in one bowl.
3. Prep graham cracker crumble in another bowl.
4. Place silicone liners in cupcake tin.
- 1 tbs of chocolate cake batter
- 1 tbs off fluff
- 1 tsp chocolate chip mix
- 1/2 tsp sprinkles
- 1 tbs of mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp of graham cracker crumble
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
*Since you're only using 1tbs of cake batter per cupcake, you may want to use the rest of the batter to make an 8" cake!
Ta-da! Look how cute they are! For a fun pop of color we added sprinkles on top and put them in colorful, reusable cupcake liners. Enjoy!