Meet the cutest spiders you'll ever lay eyes on! They make for a super fun snack for a Halloween party and a tasty treat to make with the kids. Here's how to create them...
1. Follow cake recipe as directed on the box. Pour into donut pan and bake for 12 minutes.
2. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to cooling rack.
3. Add a layer of glaze.
4. While glaze is still wet, add a thin layer of sprinkles, followed by the candy eyes and mouths.
5. Using four pipe cleaners, twist together in the middle to hold them together.
6. Place doily under donut and place in the center of the pipe cleaners and bend up to make legs.