We're decking the halls because December is just TWO days away! To bring you an extra fun holiday DIY this year, we've partnered with Kid Made Modern to show you how to decorate your very own stocking using their colorful and kid-friendly craft supplies. It's perfect for you to make for (or with) your kids! Here's how...
1. Using pipe cleaners, we made both circles and snowflakes. To make a snowflake, use three short pieces of pipe cleaner, twist them together at the center, and straighten each end to make a snowflake shape.
2. Lay out all of your piece as you'd like them to be arranged onto the stocking's front side.
3. Use hot glue to attach each element.
4. To make the "garlands" on the top of the stocking, cut a piece of wire and string on beads like a necklace.
5. To attach, weave the wire through the fabric and secure with a knot/loop under the cuff so you can't see or feel the ends when stuffing the stocking.
Ta-dah! It's super fun to get creative and these kits are perfect because they supply EVERYTHING you could want to create your dream stocking.
P.S. Head on over to my Instagram later tonight to enter for a chance to WIN a $200 Kid Made Modern credit so you can shop their amazing kids' art and craft supplies!
*This post is brought to you in collaboration with Kid Made Modern.