I love adding splashes of color in unexpected places, like to the bottom of clear glass mugs! It makes for the perfect party glasses and are extra fun when filled with a sparkly clear beverage. Take a look...
1. Trace the bottom of the mug onto the sheet of paper, and cut out the circle.
2. Tape along the bottom edge of the mug.
3. Place sheet of paper with hole over the bottom of the mug (this will protect the rest of the mug from spray paint).
4. Spray with paint. Let dry 10 minutes.
5. Finish with sealant spray. Let dry 20 minutes.
Care instructions: Hand wash!
Ta-dah! We added some sparkle swizzle sticks to complete the look and served on a white tray so the color really popped. Cheers!