Make a splash at snack time with these fun little fishes! We've partnered with Wonderful Halos today to show you how to make these extra delightful and colorful treats for your little ones. These happy little Halos fishes are sweet, seedless, and easy to peel, making them the perfect healthy snack for kids and adults! You can make them for a birthday party, kids' playdate, or for a special school event! Here's how to make them...
- Halos mandarins
- craft paper
- glitter felt
- googly eyes
- hot glue gun
1. Draw a template of a fish tail and two fins. Be sure to make a tab on both the tail and top fin to make it easier to glue to the Halo.
2. Trace the template and cut.
3. Cut out a tail shape from the glitter and glue on top of the tail.
4. Cut out curved slivers out of the paper and felt and glue as you like.
5. Glue on the tail and fins and then glue on the googly eyes.
For a playful way to show them off, we put the fishes in a large jar filled with blue confetti so that it looks like water! This is a super fun way to bring them into the classroom for snack duty OR to use as festive table decor for a kid's party. The kids can even help make them as part of an activity, then take them home after the party for a small snack later. They’re a convenient and healthy snack option that everyone will love!
Sources shown: Target Pirouette paint Target chairs, Pom Pom at Home table cloth (past season), Oh Happy Day pink plates, Bonjour Fete terrazzo plates, Knot & Bow napkins, Oh Happy Day cutlery, Oh Happy Day cups, Poppies for Grace acrylic bowl.