Spring is in full swing which means Easter is just around the corner! Today, we're showing you how to make these colorful bunny marshmallow treats that are easy to whip up for the kids (or for you!) and make a fun spring holiday treat. They're quick, cute, and super festive. You can even get the kids involved to help making them! Here's how...
1. Follow directions on packaging to melt chocolate.
2. Dip marshmallows into chocolate and then dip into sprinkles.
3. Set aside on parchment paper to cool. Let sit about 10 minutes or until hardened.
4. While letting the chocolate cool, cut out bunny ear shapes from white and pink paper.
5. Cut toothpicks in half.
6. Use hot glue gun to glue pink paper on top of the white, and then to glue the toothpick to the back of the white paper.
7. Stick toothpick end into marshmallow to make your bunny ears!