Happy Friday! When we came across these colorful dog hooks, we had to find a fun way to use them! So as we head into the weekend, we're sharing a super fun ring toss DIY that's perfect for your kid's room or to put outside during the summer for backyard parties. Games instantly make any space more playful, and I love when we can incorporate them into the decor! Here's how to make one of your own...
- wooden board (home improvement stores will cut to the size you want for free)
- dog hooks
- adhesive vinyl
- spray paint (purple, pink, orange, blue, mint, white)
- electric drill
- ring toss rings
1. Paint the board white with spray paint. Let dry 30 minutes.
2. Cut strips of the vinyl (they don't have to be straight or perfect!), peel and stick onto the board.
3. Spray paint hooks. Let dry 30 minutes.
4. Place hooks where you'd like on the board, and mark with a pencil.
5. Drill hole and insert screw for each hook.
6. Attach hooks to screw.