Paint is the easiest and most cost-effective way to add some new life to a plain (or older) piece that feels just so-so. Today, we're showing you how to take a simple wooden coffee table and give it a makeover with just a few supplies...
1. Paint the top of the coffee table with one of your colors (whichever one you'd like to be the base color). You may need to do two coats.
2. Let dry fully, about 2 hours.
3. With painters tape, tape a grid over the top of the table.
4. Paint with another coat of your base color so the second color won’t bleed!
Let dry fully.
5. Now paint the second color on top. Let dry at least 15 minutes before doing a second coat.
6. Let fully dry and then remove the painters tape.
Sources shown: Benjamin Moore Sundance paint, Society 6 Honey print by Avalon and Aiden*, Society 6 cat print by Frankie Print Co.*, Team Woodnote oranges print*, Malissa Ryder abstract print, Framebridge frame*, Young House Love credenza*, Anthropologie large green canister, Anthropologie mini white canister, Target pink vase (past season), Joybird couch*, Anthropologie striped pillow, Target lumbar pillow, West Elm round lavender pillow, Juju & Jake knot pillow*, Anthropologiesquare shag pillow, Target chair, Target round shag pillow, vintage rug, vintage swan figurines, Anthropologie trinket dish (past season).