Everyone in the Oh Joy! office is obsessed with these cute rainbow earrings! They're super lightweight to wear, and guess what? They're really simple to make. Invite all your friends over for a fun craft night of jewelry making this weekend, and create some of your own! Here's how...
1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Once you have picked the four colors you'd like to use, roll out each color to make a long strand.
3. With the first color, make a small arch and cut off the remaining clay leaving a bit excess at each end of the arch. You'll cut the ends to make a clean edge once you've added all the colors.
4. Repeat with the second color, placing it inside of the first arch. Repeat with each color.
5. Use the clay knife to cut a straight edge along the bottom of the rainbow.
6. Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Let fully cool
7. Use super glue to attach an earring post to the back of each. Let fully dry.