We're back with another clever way to store your jewelry! This is one of my favorites because it's practical, colorful, and will help keep jewelry from tangling up. It's also a great way to take your jewelry on the go while traveling. Here's how to make it...
1. Using a ruler and pen, measure and mark a strip on the back of the leather that's 2"x16".
2. Use the ruler and rotary cutter to cut out this strip.
3. Wrap the leather strip around the stacked jewelry organizers and mark on the back of the leather the point where they overlap and where you'd like to place the brass fastener.
4. Use leather hole punch to make the hole.
5. Where the leather overlaps, use an x-acto knife to make and "x" slit. Insert the screw side of the brass fastener through the "x" and screw on the top of the fastener.
6. Use acrylic paint to make a simple dash & dot pattern. Let fully dry.
7. Fill organizers with your hair clips, accessories, and jewelry, and secure with the leather strap!
Voila! Isn't it pretty? I love that it gives my vanity a pop of color but still allows me to clearly see exactly what's inside.