Over the past few years, we've done some amazing pumpkin projects. Here are few of our favorites to inspire all your own pumpkin decor this year. Take a look...
1. Art Pumpkins — I love the interpretation of Matisse, Warhol, Calder, Monet and Pollock. Which artist would you chose? Find the tutorial right here...
2. Oh Joy! Pumpkins — We did an entire set of pumpkins matching the patterns on our pasr upholstered furniture line. I love them all, but especially how perfectly the pumpkins fit in these kid chairs! (Tutorial Here)
3. Geometric Pumpkins — Inspired by art deco, these painted geometric shapes are fun without being too kiddy. I really love the color palette on these as they go outside of your typical fall colors. (Tutorial Here)
4. Pumpkin Planter — How cute are these pumpkins turned planters?! This was such a fun twist on the traditional pumpkin or jack-o-lantern. (Tutorial Here)
5. Color Block Pumpkins — I love these because they make a wonderful transition from "Halloween" decor to fall decor. They're gorgeous, and the more you have the better. Best part is...choose whatever colors you like best! (Tutorial Here)